Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Montessori Link for you…

There are so many pictures from Easter weekend sitting on my camera…and a few weeks of tot school pictures, too.   It’s just been too crazy to take time to post everything, though.  We’ve been working on something that has kept my days VERY busy…potty training our two year old, Max.  (My world has shrunk to the hard-floored kitchen and our main bathroom.  He’s slowly, but surely making progress.)

I’m working on a freebie mini pack that should be available by Wednesday at the latest.  It’s a sweet little pack about birds and nests, and I look forward to using it with my boys this week.

The real point of this post, though, is to direct you to a really neat post by Deb from LivingMontesorriNow.   Deb wrote a post at PreK and K Sharing, and she shares ideas for Montesorri-inspired trays using my April Showers preschool pack.

I *really* admire Montessori methods.  My days with little ones are so busy that I just don’t take the time to read more or implement the methods more with my little ones.  This post, though, makes me want to go purchase some trays, sugar tongs, and glass gems!  (And I just might purchase those items…Max would ADORE working with these materials!)

For those who would find this appealing, be sure to check out Deb’s post by clicking on the photo above.  You can also visit Deb’s website at http://www.livingmontessorinow.com Thanks SO much, Deb, for sharing this! 

2 comments:

Deb Chitwood said...

What a lovely post ... thank you SO much, Dawn!!! I really appreciate your printable packs. They're so cute and creative! Thanks for sharing your wonderful work! :) Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

Unknown said...

I hope your work load eases soon. I'd love to see what you've been up to in Tot School! I have given up on the toilet training for a while. My 31 month old son is not 'getting' the concept. But I'm okay with that. When he's ready...:) Triple T Mum